Ryan Blair is an entrepreneur (2012 Entrepreneur by Ernst & Young) and bestselling author of the book Nothing To Lose and Everything To Gain: How I Went From Gang Member To Multimillionaire Entrepreneur. I’m in the process of reading it right now, and it’s a great story of how Ryan overcame a life of adversity to become a business success. He shares several different rules and philosophies he lives by, but I really appreciated these 10.
- Work your ass of.
- Don’t give up, ever.
- When faced with defeat, rise to your feet!—Dr. Dre
- Keep angling until you find your angle, then play your angle.
- You’ll survive, no matter how bad it is—it isn’t as bad it could be.
- Shake off your mistakes, but try not to repeat them.
- Be grateful—most people don’t even have a dream.
- Remember that you are not safe. Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.—Will Rogers
- Go big, have fun. If not, you either quit, die unhappy, or have a midlife crisis and blow your success.
What do you think?
1. Share this post with your friends and people you know (click the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or email buttons below)
2. Subscribe for free updates, either in your inbox or RSS (look at the top right of this page next to the title)
3. Join The Unlimited Project community on Facebook
4. Follow me on Instagram (@therealjmoney36) or Twitter