So you want to treat your special someone to a nice date, but you are tired of dinner and a movie. Plus, it’s expensive. You’re looking at dropping $75 minimum. It’s too much money for such an overused and marginally romantic date at best.
You might be asking yourself, what do I do instead? That’s the easy part. All you have to do is download the FREE e-book below. I put together the 52 Dates, 52 Weeks, For Less Than 52 Bucks for the person who wants to go on a romantic date without having to ask Mom and Dad for a few extra shekels or refinance their house.
The 52 Dates, 52 Weeks, For Less Than 52 Bucks e-book is exactly that–a book that contains 52 romantic dates, one for every week of the year, and each one can be done for $52 or less–significantly less than the cliche that is dinner and a movie.
How do you get this unbelievable wealth of information? Simple:
- Download your copy of 52 Dates, 52 Weeks, For Less Than 52 Bucks (right click, save as).
- Read it.
- Pick a date idea.
- Get your special someone and go have a blast.
There is a clear benefit to you by downloading this e-book: you save money on dates. But there’s an added bonus as well. Your date is going to be so impressed by your new fun, creative, spontaneous side. Forget the overpriced food and the typical weekend movie, choose an idea, and put a smile on your date’s face.
Do you have a friend (or a significant other) who could benefit from getting out of a rut and use some creative ideas? Share this article with them to help them stop losing out on the joys of dating. You might be saving them.
1. Share this post with your friends and people you know (click the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or email buttons below)
2. Subscribe for free updates, either in your inbox or RSS (look at the top right of this page next to the title)
3. Join The Unlimited Project community on Facebook
4. Follow me on Instagram (@therealjmoney36) or Twitter
Image courtesy of kelley_leigh